We are very pleased that you have included Chesapeake College on your list of colleges being considered for future enrollment. The selection of the 'best' college is the most critical decision of your young life. The college of your choice must not fail to meet your academic and athletic goals and needs.
Our athletic program compliments the academic program and never interferes with the academic pursuits of our student athletes. We are building a strong program that is competitive on a regional and national level and within the Maryland Juco Conference.
Attached are several links you will find helpful to assist you in becoming a Chesapeake College student.
Apply on-line to fill in our FREE, no obligation application. more>>
- STEPS to becoming a student at Chesapeake. more>>
- Accuplacer testing information: Exemption requirements, no appointment necessary. more>>
- Testing Center Hours: more>>
**Please remember a picture ID.
- Financial Aid: All potential students should apply for financial aid. more>>
- Even if you don’t think you qualify, this allows you to be considered for our Institutional Scholarships. This has a due date on it please turn in on time. more >>
- Program of study catalog: Click on the programs of interest, and print what you would like. more >>
- If you would like to have a tour of the college, you are welcome to email Jeanine Gallagher email@example.com to set up a tour time.
We look forward to hearing from you, if you have any questions, please call or e-mail me.Frank Szymanski Athletic Director Chesapeake College
- Information Station
Complete our prospect card for information about our program. more>>
- Ensuring Academic Success
Chesapeake provides the services you need to succeed. more>>
- SAIL Your Way To a Scholarship
Successful fall program completers earn Spring tuition stipends. more>>
- What Our Athletes Say About Us
Hear from our student athletes in their own words. more>>
Required Forms for Participation
These forms are required for participation in athletics at Chesapeake College. Forms are in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF). They can be printed blank, or most of the areas can be filled in on the computer, and the filled in form printed. You cannot save the completed forms.
One file contains all the forms, and each form is also available separately. If you use the complete packet, you will only need to fill in your name/sport once, and the information will be carried over to the other forms in the packet.
To fill in the information on the computer, click where you want to type in the information. If that area is enabled for input, you will be able to type. Some areas (like signatures) will require you to fill it in/sign it after you print the form out.
Packet of all required forms
Agreement to participate
Insurance information form
Physical evaluation form
Student explanation letter
We also require the following be on file:
- Copy of high school diploma.
- Official copy of high school transcripts that are signed, stamped and dated.
- If you are transferring from another college, official college or university transcripts.
- A copy of your current medical insurance card.